Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our Bauer

So here's some updated pictures of our little man. It's hard to take lots of pictures since he spends most of his days "tanning"under the bili lights.
He is so adorable. We love him so much! He's being a fighter and hanging in there with all the tests he's undergoing. He loves to be cuddled so it takes everything we've got in us to follow the nurses orders and put him back after we feed him.
The doctors and nurses have been awesome. They are still trying to figure out what exactly is going on, but they are doing everything they can to get him as home as soon as possible.
Thank you for your continual thoughts and prayers. I can assure you they are being felt.
ok--enough of the talking, you want to see pictures!

It always takes a while to get one with his eyes open all the way-- I could seriously just kiss this face non-stop!


He doesn't love to be burped, but he sure is cute while he tries!


We were able to give him his first bath last night. He couldn't really decide how he felt about it, but he liked being nice and clean afterwords!



If the nurses would let him lay on his stomach all day he would!


This picture is price-less! He hates having his eyes covered but we keep trying to convince him it's just a day at the beach!


4 comments:

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

Oh, he is so precious! I love the new pictures, especially the one with his eyes open. I can't imagine how hard that must be to have to leave him there. Luckily he is in a great place to recieve the help he needs. I will continue to pray for you guys. Good luck and keep smiling!

Sotutus said...

He's oh so handsome!!! I hope he continues to get better and will be home soon. What a precious little guy!!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Congrats you guys! That is so exciting! Im so sorry that there were some problems with the quick delivery and now with Bauer. Maybe I missed a post, but you have referred to in previous posts how lucky you have been to have gone so far in your pregnancy and about complications, but I had no idea that you had problems. What were your risks? And now what's wrong with your adorable little one? Sorry, maybe it's none of my business :) We will be keeping you guys in mind with our prayers though! Good luck!

mais said...

Haley I couldn't look at these adorable pics and not say congratulations. He is a beautiful baby boy. My prayers are definitely with you and your family.
Maisie Spencer