Sunday, July 26, 2009

I need a little cheering up...

...So instead of sulking in all the stresses of life at the moment that seem to be more than I can possibly handle, I decided to think instead about some of the things I love in hope that the positive thoughts will drown out the not-so-positive ones that are taking over right now...


First of all...Johnny's Seasoning Salt-- you can serious put this amazing stuff on anything! It gives it a nice kick but not too much. A shoutout to my bro-in-law Jeffery for introducing me to such a thing!

So I will admit- i love facebook. I don't actually do a lot-- i've never done a quiz things or anything, i use it purely to stalk people from high school. Seeing how our life paths have taken us in completely different directions is somehow amusing and a priceless use of my downtime.

I know this picture was on my last post-- but I'm willing to submit that Portland is by-far the greatest city on earth. And it's been on my mind a lot seeing as though we are about to head there in a couple days...6 but who's counting?


ABC'S the Bachelorette-- I can help but love this show. I'm not a bit TV watching-- we pretty much keep it to sports in this house, now that ER is off the air (boooo) but this show it my guilty indulgence. I even feel personally offended when my favs are sent home-- namely REID. The finale is on tomorrow and I can hardly wait, especially now that I know Reid makes a comeback! Hopefully Jillian won't let me down and choose Ed who I personally can't stand.


Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Salads-- these little numbers hit the spot every time! Words cannot describe!

I'm a lover of Hugh Grant-- Two Weeks Notice was just on a couple days back and it reminded me of the fact that I simply love him!

Obviously I went the unserious route with most of these...I do feel a little better now though--

3 comments:

STAYC said...

Haley,
A couple of things...Johnny's seasoning is the BEST! text me and I'll text you an oober good recipe that uses that....mmm, its soo good! I'd post it on my comment here, but I don't want the WHOLE world to know it. Second, I'm addicted also to the Bachelorette. I think Jillian is such a great catch. I'm soooooo crossing my fingers that with Reid's comeback, she picks him. Its written all over his face and in his eyes how much he as fallen for her, I think he was just afraid to say something to her for fear of rejection... anyways, I like Kypton too, but she didn't seem to fit in with his family like she did with Reid and his family, and they don't have nearly the same amount of fun. I actually like Ed, though I'm not sure what was up with his man tank and shorts a couple of weeks ago, but I'd be worried that he'd leave her again or something else down the road...makes me wonder what really happened when he went back to his job/underlying motive. Plus, I don't ever see her laughing and just seem to be HAPPY with him like she seems with Reid. Also, I've never been to Portland, but it does look amazing. and, umm, I think that is all. It's past my bedtime and I hope things look up for you soon- know you, andrew, and bauer are in our prayers!!!

Gloria said...

SO we have a lot of favorite things in common! I am also a huge Hugh Grant fan! :) I also love Cafe Rio salads, and I love the Bachelorette of course too! I have never been to Portland, but since you are moving there then I will have to come visit now! Love this list tho! I always find it helpful to remind myself of the fun, good things in life when I'm having a bad day! :)

Mandy said...

When I have a "day" I just think of chocolate...how can you have a favorite list and not have chocolate on it? Maybe that is why the scale is not moving in my favor! Can't wait to see you.