BEAUTIFUL scenery, clean air and great fresh mex
Delightful little burgers, the best vacation spot in the world and some great entertainment.

...and these beautiful people close enough to see whenever I darn well please!
That's right, Andrew, Bauer and I will be packing up and moving to Portland at the end of the month, yes this month, like a week and a half from now! It was a little bit of a fast decision but we couldn't be more excited. We don't have a job quite yet, but we're hoping that actually being out there will help Andrew network better and bring about opportunities and interviews that are hard to gather from states away. Bauer is SOOO excited to see grammy and papa and meet his aunts, uncles and MANY crazy cousins! Why I'm sitting here posting and not packing, I'm not sure about....
*A shout-out to my mom and dad who are continually giving giving giving to us and who are opening up they're basement to us until we can settle with a job and a place of our own. We appreciate you more than you know!






2 comments:
See you soon - happy happy mom!
YIPEE!!! We can't wait. Can you hurry up please. I need to see Mr. Bauer
Post a Comment