Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mandy and Ty!


I wanted to send a birthday shout out to my girl Mandy and my boy Ty! Before Ty was born, Mandy actually got to celebrate her birthday. But when her son was born on her birthday a few years back, she began spending her birthday celebrating her sons. So since Ty probably doesn't check my blog, I'm going to spotlight Mandy on this special day.


Mandy has been the most amazing sister. She is one of the most capable and loving people on this earth, not to mention she's way fun to make fun of! haha. I was trying to think of things about Mandy that not everyone would know. Here's a few things I thought of...



- Mandy use to model gymnastics "gear" when she was in high school. Although only one Silliman girl was blessed with a great body, she put it to work in front of the camera.



- Mandy is really good at singing. If you have to hear it to believe it, ask her to give you her rendition of the old Brooks and Dunn classic "My Maria." (I'm laughing out loud right now!)



- I'm sure it's even worse after 4 children, but Mandy use to pee her pants really easy when she would get to laughing. I'm not saying I'm any better, but this is about Mandy, not me.



- Mandy use to date an Ultimate Cage Fighter. He is frequently featured of WEC WrekCage.


All jokes aside, Mandy is so a fantastic mother, a righteous woman, and an amazing sister and friend. I thank Heavenly Father daily for such a wonderful sister who loves me, teaches me, who is a great example to me, and who makes it so easy to love her and her adorable family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDS! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

haha. Good Hay. At least you were not too mean. And by the way, my singing voice will be serenading you on your birthday in a few months, so be ready! Thanks for the sweet things. I love ya.
La