oK- actually, it's a matter of only having one car but I'd like to think that our investment in a nice bike is to save the animals and contribute to the clear air act! With Andrew working 2 jobs and me going to school and working part time, we had to do something in the way of transportation other than spending the money on buying another car. Whether you want to call that desperation or living green is up to you. ha.
Utah is crazy and doesn't have helmet laws, but I got one anyway- i mean looking like a fool is a small price to pay for my life (I'm not a very confident biker anyway) but as I ride around Provo, I realize I'm the only biker wearing a helmet- I look pretty cool. Here's a picture of my ride:
8 comments:
cool ride hay!! Plus, 2 cars don't fit very well in your parking stalls...hence the banged up side view mirror on our rental! See ya Friday!
I'm totally getting a bike, too! (As soon as I become husband-less and car-less for the summer!)
I love it! Bryan is in Salt Lake all day long with our only car. I thought I could just walk everywhere, but that it much easier said then done! If I weren't about to start work in SLC too I might be going green myself!
You are the coolest helmet-wearing bicycler I know. I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet! I just noticed I'm on your "Blogs I love" list! You need to look at it because there is a little something on it just for you. I really really miss you. I'm excited to come home and have spend-the-nights with you again.
Sweet ride! I am so proud of you for swallowing your pride and wearing a helmet! It makes me have major heart palpitations when I see people without them!
I emailed you...that means you have to email me back now. And update your blog. Love you!
like the new background Hay...way to follow through on your impulse. I think it makes me want to change mine!
Post a Comment