Wednesday, June 25, 2008

finally an update!

We're not dead! We're just really busy. With Andrew working 60+ hour weeks, me teaching school half day, going to school at night and working on the weekends we have a pretty busy schedule. But we're as happy as ever and are enjoying the warm weather and summer activities. Here's some pictures of the some of the fun stuff we've found time for.
Oh BO-- we went to Oregon for my Great Aunts funeral and we spent most the time laughing at BO. He has a firecracker personality and one of the many nieces and nephews we miss terribly!


A couple weeks ago we celebrated out one year anniversary. I can't believe it's been a year already! We celebrated at the Orem Summerfest parade, carnival, and firework show. Andrew scattered suprises (like my favorite candy chick-o-stick and a great chick flick) throughout the night and we just enjoyed being together. Andrew is the greatest husband, the best friend, and my better half. I can't wait to see where our journey together takes us. Where ever it is, I know I wouldn't want to share it with anyone but Andrew.
Last weekend Andrew and I actually went in opposite directions. He went to Santa Barbara with his buddies for one of their friends' weddings and I went to OrIegon to pick up and drive back a car. While I was there, I got to watch my nephew Cade's last baseball game of the season. To say he is the star of the team is a extreme understatement. From pitching to hitting, he's got it all-- he makes his father very very proud. Of course I had to take a picture with the star- i'll have him sign a copy just in case it's worth money someday!!



1 comment:

Mandy said...

Who's cute kids are those? I want you to send me copies of those pics. It was so good to see you, even if you came really for a car. Love and miss ya. I'm actually waiting for you to call me back, so hurry up before I give up on ya and head to bed!