Monday, October 17, 2011

What it's all about...

I ended a great Sunday (2 hour nap and all, can you tell?! :) with these two precious boys cuddling with me. It was one of those moments for me-- i felt so fulfilled, so full of love, so humbled, and so very very grateful. This is truly what life is all about!

In other news:

- Griffin had his 2 week check up last week. They were hoping he'd be back to his birth weight...yeah well he gained 9 ounces from his birth weight. WOO HOO Griff!

- Griffin was 2 weeks old and hadn't been to a college football game yet-- can you believe that?! haha. Well I thought it was a shame too, and it just so happened that BYU was in town playing Oregon State. It also so happened that although I had bought Andrew tickets to go, I didn't think I'd be already feeling up to it- nor did i think it would be 70 and sunny and that my parents would happen to have 2 extra tickets....needless to say, we packed the boys up and headed to Corvallis to see the Cougs in action. It was SOOOO fun. I'm glad I didn't give into that voice in my head and stay home, afraid people would report me to the authorities for bringing my newborn out. We stupidly didn't get a single picture-- I know, HORRIBLE, but it was such a fun day and both boys did great! Plus, the Cougs got a win and I was able to rub it in the face of just a few old friends!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay Griffin is officially a Cougar! And time is flying b/c remember when we were the little freshman without babies at the BYU games??? You are SO in the in crowd now! I'll get there one day...haha.

Gloria said...

That picture is soooooooo cute!!! And what a fun family outing!! :) :) Glad to hear everyone is doing great! :) You are amazing!

Shellie Silliman said...

It was a fun day, always love seeing you and those precious boys! Give them both kisses from me!