Griffin Gray Ellis
born Thursday, September 29th @ 8:05 am
7 lbs, 20 inch long
big brother loves to hold him and give him kisses
loving our little family of 4:
Mommy and baby are doing well!
We're soooo happy and relieved that Griffin is here, happy and healthy! The c-section went great and I'm recovering quickly. We were even able to come home a day earlier than expected!
Grandma is here taking very good care- we're SOOOO grateful for her help.
Griffin is a super good baby. He's a great eater and sleeps well too (it helps that my mom comes and gets me when he's ready to eat!) He's a joy to have and has brought that special spirit into our home that only a newborn can bring.
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, they were truly felt.
5 comments:
Congratulations!! I think you will love having 2 boys together. I LOVE having 2 boys 2 years apart. Yes, it has its challenges, but I just love being able to use the same clothes and watch them play cars and trains together. It's such a blast!
Yay! I'm so glad he is here! He has no idea what a blessing he really is! Love me some Ellis Family...love and miss ya'll!
He is such a beautiful boy! He looks perfect. So happy for you!
He looks sooooo adorable! And I'm so happy everything went smoothly this time around!! AND everyone got to come home at the same time!!! :) Congrats again!!!
So so happy for you guys and for a healthy little guys :) He is too cute! Congrats to an adorable family.
Post a Comment