Saturday, September 3, 2011

Today I love...

- the stage we're at where I can make something a race and Bauer will go wherever I need him to go. All it takes is a simple, "I'm gonna beat you, Ready Set Go!" and he's on the bed getting dressed instead of running circles naked through the house laughing.

- PEPCID AC . Thank you from a big fat prego lady that was seriously DYING from heartburn.

- Date night with my husband. Mandy and Bart are in town and treated us to a babysitter and dinner out. Andrew and I don't do it often (or ever) and I loved every second of it. I love him so much. Yummy fish tacos, lots of laughs, and great conversation was just what I needed. Thank you Dicksons!

- PJ's, College Football, US Open, and Bauer's obsession with cars and trains. It makes for a perfect lazy morning when Bauer decided sleeping wasn't on his list of to-do's last night about midnight...

- did I mention Pepcid AC????

- the feeling of Fall being right around the corner. Cool nights, sunny days with a light breeze, friday night football games down the street- i LOVE this time of year!

- Bauer.

- BYU's game time planning. Thank you for being during Bauer's naptime!

- the fact that this close to the end of pregnancy, I give myself permission to wear the same pants everyday. Good thing since they are the only ones that fit!

- This picture...SOOOO BAUER--
ok, maybe this one...
Ok- I love them all!!


5 comments:

Gloria said...

what.a.stud! SERIOUSLY! Those pictures are soo cute :) And we love that we get to watch the BYU game too :) The only thing that would make it better would be to all watch it together! :)

Lizzie N said...

he is sooo cute!!! im so excited for u to have baby #2!!! i was overwhelmed at the thought of having 2 and juggling nursing/making sure the toddler doesn't kill themselves also. But then once the baby comes, u just seem to figure it out! you'll do great!!! good luck with this last bit of pregnancy!

Janice Richardson said...

Haley, I talked to my mom today and she and my dad spent the weekend in Bend looking at houses...Andrew was their realator! My mom said when she first met him she wondered if he was LDS, and when he took them out she noticed the vial of consecrated oil on his key chain and knew he was. :) What a small world!

The Morgans said...

BAUER IS SOO CUTE! I'm happy I found your blog :) I came across it on Lonnies

Lauren said...

Bauer is such a stud! He's so dang cute.