Monday, March 15, 2010

Out with the Old, In with the New

After many hours researching, Bauer says he's ready to shed his "infantness"and move into the next stage of being a passenger in mommy's car....



That's right folks, we graduated from his infant travel system to a convertible rear/front facing seat that will suit his as he grows into our little toddler! I'm really happy with the purchase (good thing since I spent hours online researching). The colors (although i love them) aren't the neutral scheme I would have thought I'd end up with, but hey-- I'll do pretty much whatever to save an extra $50 on clearance colors!
Although exciting, it's a reminder that my little man is growing up. It's a reminder to everyone that nothing lasts and to embrace every moment. Speaking of that little man--


...he's up from his nap-- time to PLAY!

5 comments:

Jen Demaris said...

hey girl, cute blog! by the way I think the baby signing is the best. I didnt do it hardcore or anything but did the basics and it is helping a ton with Cierra right now. Now I know what she is trying to say: hungry tired, eat, more, please, etc...

Fulfilled Mormon Mom said...

Oh, how cute is this little just-waking-up-from-my-nap face! New carseat, Bauer....vroooom....vroommm!

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

Oh wow! It went by way too fast! It seems like you were just telling me about the travel system you bought at Mt. Loafer. I bet he will love facing forward on all your travels.

Jodi Mathews said...

Haley,
Since you have researched car seats and know which ones are the best, I would love to know what you found. I am in the market to buy 2 of them in the next couple of months. Bauer is so stinkin cute. Thanks for the info.

Karen said...

What a cutie!!