OH these are DARLING! 1st I love that plaid shirt, 2nd I LOVE his toes and 3rd I love that smiley picture right underneath his toes picture! :) :)
Awwwww...he is SO adorable! Thanks for not waiting to share. How old is he? Really, he's adorable. :)
What a cutie patootie! Love these shots!
He is so dang cute!
How fun! He is super cute and growing right up! Pictures are so much fun! I miss you guys! Call me when you get a minute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH these are DARLING! 1st I love that plaid shirt, 2nd I LOVE his toes and 3rd I love that smiley picture right underneath his toes picture! :) :)
Awwwww...he is SO adorable! Thanks for not waiting to share. How old is he? Really, he's adorable. :)
What a cutie patootie! Love these shots!
He is so dang cute!
How fun! He is super cute and growing right up! Pictures are so much fun! I miss you guys! Call me when you get a minute.
Post a Comment