...sewing-- I LOVE IT! I've been wanting to learn for quite some time. Thanks to my mom and a project that had a deadline-- i've found a new addiction! Good thing I have such a good baby who can entertain himself!
FUN!!! That is definitely a healthy/good addiction to have. My mom tried every summer to get me to learn how to sew... I wish I would have taken more advantage of that but it is never to late to learn.
3 comments:
Oh fun! What types of projects have you been sewing? More than just the pillowcases?
FUN!!! That is definitely a healthy/good addiction to have. My mom tried every summer to get me to learn how to sew... I wish I would have taken more advantage of that but it is never to late to learn.
Oh, Haley...how fun! Gee. Whatcha going to do first?
Post a Comment