My mom and my grandma just popped in for a little visit a while ago and I caught this little gem while grammie was playing with Bauer on the floor...
This is sooo Bauer for sooo many reasons...
*Peek-a-boo is his favorite game and never gets old~!
*The laugh-- he sounds like he may pass out, it's so funny
*he loves to play on the floor, we've actually just moved out coffee table out of the way for good because it's a little dumb to move it back and forth 10 times a day
*the crazy waving of the arms in excitement. Sooo Bauer
*the huge wet circle on his shirt-- much to my dismay, there's no getting around it...unless I want to put a bib on him...lame, i put cute outfits on him for a reason! i just dry his shirts while he's napping ;)
*all the toys gathered around those little legs. He just wants the whole basket dumped and he'll get what he wants thank you very much!
*he loves his grammie so it's so fitting that he had an afternoon of laughter with her!
Don't you just wanna kiss that face!?!?
2 comments:
That's so fun! That little laugh is so precious. I bet your mom is loving having you around!
His laugh is so stinkin adorable! So cute!! AND I love the drool haha :)
Post a Comment