Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bauer wanted to say hi...



7 comments:

Sotutus said...

Toooo cute!!!!!

Gloria said...

A SHOUT OUT!!! :) Oooh Kyle and I loved watching this video!! It made us super sad that you are SOOO far away!! He is just darling!!! And that video is so so so cute! McKennan is a hand lickin tongue guy too! :) Thanks for the shout out and for updating, I was so excited to see you had! :)

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

I loved the video footage. It is so fun to see him. I love the cute chubby cheeks and the fun noises!

Fulfilled Mormon Mom said...

OK. It is official! Bauer is indeed the cutest little 3 month old in the universe! Did you see the smiles? I want to eat his little cheeks with a spoon! Love to you all!
Mom E

Mike and Lauren said...

Sooo cute!

Mike and Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Tay-Hoo Kid said...

just like his uncle mike.