Dear BauerMan, I can't believe how fast these first 4 months have gone! You are an absolute joy. You are my little miracle baby-- I didn't know if I would ever be able to have a baby of my own. I promised Heavenly Father that I would be happy with any baby if He'd just give me one. He did not just give me any baby, He gave me you. I LOVE being your mom. Some of the greatest moments in my life have come while holding you in my arms.
Thank you for being so strong during the trials of your first couple weeks of your life. Thank you for your smiles and your laughs. Thank you for being so happy and easy going. Thank you for brightening many-a-days. Thank you for being patient with me as I learn this whole Mom thing. Thank you mostly for being You.
I love you more than you can ever imagine. Everyday with you gets better. I love you-- happy 4 month birthday Bauer!
2 comments:
I know this was to your little boy, but that was so sweet! I got all emotional. At this time in life I can't imagine loving a baby so incredibly much but in two months I'll find out! It is comforting to hear new moms say how much they love their baby even with all the stress that goes on. Thank you.
I love the letter! I forgot you told me about that great idea! Thanks for reminding me!
Post a Comment