Ok, so it's been a few days since my last post ;) But not because of a lack of good blogging material. We're now in Portland and loving it!!! Well, Andrew spends most of the day looking for a job so I think he has a little more frustration than me, but I LOVE IT! You can find me taking care of my little monkey, visiting with my mom in her craft room, spending time with the sisters and their families, or watching/helping my mom host a party (i think there's been like 5 or 6 just since we've been home--she's just so good at it!!) Bauer Man is doing wonderfully! He likes to eat...a lot. He only goes 2-3 hours during the day, and NO MORE THAN 3 at night. He's a pretty mellow little guy-- he LOVES light. If he's near a window there's no taking his eyes off of it! He's smiled once. And to my mom's delight it was at her. He's sweet as sweet comes and I love him more than anyone can love anything!




4 comments:
HI Haley! I miss you guys already! I'm so glad you updated your blog. I've been thinking about you. Bauer is getting so big already! He is so cute! I'm glad things are going good for you guys out in Portland. Call me, so we can catch up!
LOOOVE the pictures! I especially love the one with Bauer and his Gramma :) that little sad face is so cute! Glad he's such a good eater, I hope he's getting some lil chub rolls on his legs! I LOVE babies with rolls :) Glad everyone is doing great! MISS you guys!
Haley, Bauer is the cutest thing in the world! That's awewome youre in Portland, I've never been but totally want to sometime! I really like Oregon. By the way, I now have a blog! :) It's coupleena.blogspot.com, not nearly as cute as yours or many others because I don't have an adorable child to plaster all over it, but it does for now! :) Later!
Can I come over for dinner on Sunday or what? I've been dying for pork tenderloin like you would not believe.
Post a Comment