Monday, June 22, 2009

Today I can't stop thinking about...

...the fact that I'm really truly due to have a baby in the next 2 1/2 weeks. This pregnancy has gone by SOOO fast and I can't believe I could really have a baby any moment. I'm feeling great and I'm so excited (and let's not pretend, totally freaked out!) for the adventures ahead! I just can't stop thinking about it today so I thought I'd share.

4 comments:

The Tay-Hoo Kid said...

HERE COMES THE FRESHBORN

Anonymous said...

We're excited for you too, and so glad that things have really gone well! Best of luck with the delivery!

Fulfilled Mormon Mom said...

We're so excited for you two....well three! Hope all went well with your appointment yesterday. LOVE YOU!
Mom E.

Alisha and Braeden said...

You are so close! All I have to say is good luck with that! I don't think it will be as bad as we think. All you will be thinking about is your babe anyway!