Wednesday, June 3, 2009

In case you were wondering...

I'm SUPER a.d.d. with my background. I don't even spend a lot of time looking-- i just make rash decisions. Maybe if I spent a couple more minutes looking, I would really love one and keep it longer than a few days! Until I justify spending time looking, you can all enjoy the suspense of waiting for my blog to load, wondering what it will look like!

Ps- Dr.'s appointment in the morning, 5 1/2 weeks and counting. Maybe he'll throw a party for me for doing so good for so long!!! Yeay for making it this far! I'm still feeling great and I thank Heavenly Father for minute of it!

1 comment:

Mike and Lauren said...

Yay for everything going so well!! I can't wait to see this little guy you've been making. Sorry I couldn't come to the shower, I was so bummed...but I'm in Colorado for the summer now. But could I get your address? I think you've got my email, or you can message me on facebook so the whole internet universe can't see it...but I want to send your little guy a welcome present. Miss you!