Sunday, May 31, 2009

that's a REAL BIG tummy!


For those who have been wondering and asking about the size of my tummy--- need we say more!? A girl in the bathroom at church today thought I had 2 weeks left! haha. Needless to say I still have 6 weeks left. I'm feeling super good, that is when the little guy isn't trying to bust through my side! I'm soooo grateful that he's so active in there though, I really can't complain about a single thing! Andrew has totally been spoiling me too! Yesterday I even got a full fledged pedicure! He's so sweet. He totally doesn't baby me but is so quick to help and be understanding. Love you Ands!!!
Now that I'm done with teaching, I have a month to stay home worry, wait and realize that I have a lot to work on before I can be a mom!! Even though it'll feel weird to stay home all day after the schedule I've been keeping, I'm grateful for this time to relax, get ready, and get some little projects done. I'm sure in the future months I'll wish I had these days back so I'll try to make the most of them. Here are some other fun pictures we took on our mini photo shoot in the nursery today:

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Lookin so cute! Love it!

Adam and Tara said...

Ah I love it!! You are such a cute preggo :) I can't wait to meet that 'lil guy of yours!!!

Mandy said...

Ya'll are such a cute couple-and you ARE such a cute prego...preggo... don't know the spelling, but you get the gist.