Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I present the Ever-Expanding-HALEY!


26 weeks and counting-- it's pretty obvious things are going quite well!! Our little man is growing big and stong and mommy is growing too and feeling wonderful! Thanks for all your continued prayers in our behalf-- they are felt and appreciated!

4 comments:

Jyl... said...

You are SO cute!!! You look great. Now if only we could see it in person :)

Mandy said...

So cute Haley! Are you getting stoked for graduation soon?? I'll be seeing you then.... at least I'm pretty sure you are graduating at the same time as me....

Mike and Lauren said...

Haley!! I love that adorable pregnant belly of yours. I can't wait to see his precious face. You are seriously going to be one of the best moms ever. Miss and love you lots.

Unknown said...

I just found your blog again and you are so cute! Congrats since I haven't talked with you since you announced the good news!