...that I'm NOT writing my paper that's due tomorrow like I should. BUT on a brighter note, it's my last college paper EVER! I would like everyone to note that I am making this paper up. Looking back, I think I actually thought by the end of college I would know what I was talking about. I'm here to say I was sorely wrong!!! To the bitter end I'm "BSing" this paper of Michelangelo's David. I hope my professor doesn't look me up on blogger cause then she'll know-- well she'll probably know when she reads my paper!
Anyway- as you can see, motivation is limited but time is running out so I am letting Humanities 201 win the battle this last time!
ps- this background change is suppose to be a tribute to the spring sun God's who will hopefully show their face around these necks of the woods soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment