So today, I woke up at 9:00! got to talk to my mom for a few minutes in the morning and started the laundry. Then I made myself some delicious french toast and had my daily glass of chocolate milk before starting the dishwasher.(**This was all done without rushing and just taking my time might I add!!!**) Can I just tell you how good it feels to take my time taking care of my house again. I still do clean don't worry, but it's usually a rushed job in between classes or late at night after I get home.
Now I'm off the clean the bathrooms, vacuum, and dust- WITHOUT RUSHING! Moral of the story is... I'm getting so very excited to be done with school so I can give more time and attention to doing what I love most which is being a homemaker and a wife!
I do have to go study and take a test today on campus and it's seriously SO nice outside-climbing up to 70 today they say! But as for now, I'm taking my time being normal Haley again!!!
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY!!
2 comments:
You are the best and we have been awesome at keeping everything in your life going! You deserve a day to not rush through life but to enjoy it. You are amazing and I LOVE YOU
Good for you! Isn't it funny that when we have an open day we like to clean and tidy things up? It must be the homemaker in us. Glad you had a great day and I can't wait to meet your little guy!
Post a Comment