(Andrew thought of that clever title by the way...)
Speaking of Andrew, he's so awesome! Knowing that I've been wanting to find a cool old rocker to fix up for the nursery, he stopped by D.I. today on his way home from work and found this little gem!
It's perfect! We can't wait to sand it down and stain it to match the baby's crib!
It's perfect! We can't wait to sand it down and stain it to match the baby's crib!
6 comments:
Cute! That sounds SO fun. I'm excited for you. I love decorating/painting/changes house... and by house I mean one-room apartment of course :)
Great find! We were looking for an old rocker for our nursery and they were surprisingly expensive. I'm sure yours was a great deal!
oh, that brings back great memories. I love it Hay! Stained or painted, it'll be very cute. Wish I were closer and could help. Have fun!
Who ever knew that Andrew was a bargin shopper!!! Great find. I'm excited to see the finished product after you guys re-stain/paint it! Love you guys
The "Little Man's" VA grandparents think this find is great, too! The rocker is very much like the one Dale bought me at around 6 months while I was carrying Adam. Great chair! Great karma! May your little one be as wonderful, handsome and gifted as his mom and dad!
Haley, that is a perfect rocking chair. Andrew did good! I'm glad it wasn't gone by the time you got there. Now you will have to keep your eyes open for me.
Post a Comment