
I've been a little hesitant to do to this...but in fear of losing some of my friends, I decided to give in and put pictures of my ever-growing bump. He's really starting to pop out these days-- but I've been grateful to stay pretty small up until now. Heaven knows I'll be huge soon enough.
Everything is going great and I'm getting soooo excited to be a mom to this little guy!
7 comments:
Cute picture! Way to be brave! You are a super cute pregnant girl.
you are adorable!! Thanks for the picture :)
you look GREAT!
Oh, Haley, you look wonderful! Couldn't be more excited about that little "bump!" Just think, my next grandchild is growing bigger every day....dill pickle, indeed.
Love you guys!
Oh Lizzy - how did you grow up so fast - your will ALWAYS my littlest girl!! You look great and love you lots MOM
You look so cute! Kepp the shots coming, since we don't get to see you. Boys are seriously the BEST!
You look sooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment