So the first, my mom and sisters (Mandy, Jyl and Erin) plus the newest edition to the Silliman Clan, Jensen Cowart, came for a girls weekend over conference weekend. IT WAS SOO FUN! So fun we didn't take really any pictures! We ate, shopped, laughed, and were just girls! Thanks Barty for the initial idea!
Next, my way good friend Ashely from my frosh and soph. years at BYU, came to visit from South Carolina. It was sooooo much fun having her around! I sure didn't want her to leave! It was soo fun to hang out like old times and act like we were frosh again. She is so awesome and I just adore her! Hopefully she'll come back REALLY soon (hint hint ash!)
Finally-- this past week, my dad and mom came for the PLC meetings at campus and stayed the weekend with us. We have very stocked kitchen cupboards, a storage room full of holiday decorations for Tai Pan and some big smiles~ They were soo fun and we were sad to see the weekend end.
1 comment:
Tai Pan is the best! I want to see your decorations!
Post a Comment