Sunday, April 27, 2008

Home Sweet Home

So, I finished my finals on Saturday so I decided to "let Andrew finish his in piece" which was code for I'm going to go to Oregon and play with my mom and sisters. I had a blast!! My nieces and nephews are sooo cute. I miss them already! It was so fun to stay up late with my mom and be able to visit with my sisters IN PERSON! Although I get to talk to them a lot, it is so much better in person. Since I'm going to school Spring and Summer term, I'm not sure when I'll get home again, but I was soooo grateful for the opportunity I had to go home and see everyone. I didn't take many pictures, I was too busy playing, shopping and chatting...but I did catch a few...





a note on the last picture: Elmers is my favorite breakfast place.My mom and I LOVE their HUGE german pancakes!

4 comments:

Jyl... said...

WE MISS YOU! We had so much fun with you being home. (Mom kindof hogged you a little but I guess that is understandable) We love you and hope to see you again SOON!

Lauren said...

How fun!! Where are you from in Oregon. I grew up in Bend & Aaron grew up in LaPine.

Mandy said...

It was a blast to have you here...I got jipped out of my day with you since mom didn't have to go to court though. Thanks for letting us come to your home sweet home and stay with you guys this past week. It was movie-watching,cobbler-eating,"double-line", kickboxing fun! By the way, I'm sore!! love ya

Sam said...

Update your blog already!! Actually, those kids are cute enough for you to leave it forever. I miss you soooooooooooo very mucho! (how´d yu like that spanish eh?) I hope you are surviving school. Tell Andrew I miss him mucho too. Mwa!!