Sunday, March 2, 2008

Let's KICK it!

So... for those of you who don't know- I've recently followed my dreams and have certified to be a TurboKick instructor. haha. Ok so maybe not have been my wildest dream, but something I've always thought about doing. So I taught for my ward enrichment a few times and it's gone well. I love teaching just as much as I hoped I would- but now....I was asked to sub for a class at BYU this thursday- not like a small class, not even a medium class. We're talking a class of 100 + girls! I get to wear the headset and be on stage and everything! It's a WAY good opportunity for me, it'll get me out of my comfort zone which is what I need- BUT that doesn't mean I won't be peeing my pants every 30 minutes until then just thinking about it! Wish me LUCK!




also...I was looking through some pictures and found this one of my mom. It makes me laugh everytime! For those who know my mom , it'll make you laugh too. She does love Hannah Montana! HAHAHA

5 comments:

Karen said...

YAY for you! I think it's great you get to teach such a big class. Thanks, again for dinner last night. We really enjoyed coming over.

Dawn said...

Wow, certified, that is pretty intense. Good luck with the big class!

Jyl... said...

I wish I was there so I could go to your class. You will do awesome. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I LOVE YOU

PS- Mom is going to kill you if she ever sees that picture. hahaha

Mandy said...

Let's kick it!! Do you say that? Hope you put the full-time teacher out of work. They are going to love you. Wish I could come and see. I'd say "do it" but I'm so sore from Yoga yesterday...yoga! Yeah, I need to graduate up a few notches in the fitness area before I'm ready for TURBO kickboxing.

Does mom look at your blog? She is definitely going to kill you! I laughed for a good 5 min at that pic. Love you mama montana.

Lauren said...

How did teaching go? I need to come to one of the enrichment activities. I've just been sick forever and Saturday is my sleep-in day to attempt to recover....