Sunday, March 23, 2008

If you haven't noticed...

I'm a little a.d.d. with changing the background of my blog. If I posted as much as I changed my background you'd have every little detail about our life!!! Andrew laughs at me so I thought I'd let you all know that I'm aware of how much I change it and to not judge me. haha.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I have refused to change my blog background once just because I know if I start I will never be able to stop! But it is pretty fun to check your blog and see the new designs. I can't decide which one my favorite is and I guess neither can you! ;)

Josh and Lar said...

I like the new background! I haven't figured out where to get all those cute backgrounds...so I stick with grey. so....you guys pumped for BINGO night!?!