Showing off his imperfect eyes before leaving for surgery!
The morning after surgery- he's really trying to open his eyes!
Being sensative to light was his biggest struggle!
I couldn't help myself- I called him Ray (as in ray
charles) for the first few days. He did a ray impression
everytime too! It was so funny!
Ok this is my favorite! He has to wear these eye gaurds
when he sleeps so that he doesn't rub his eyes.
They gave his tape, but it was leaving sticky
stuff on his face so bandaids are obviously the answer!
9 comments:
Haley! Hey! LASIK huh? Sam would be so jealous. It's one of the first things I want to do for him when we get some extra $$$.
Okay, so that comment really was me. We share a computer and forget to log out! ;)
Thanks for the update finally. I too love the picture with the band-aids!!! Andrew can always make us laugh. I'm glad he can see again. I love you.
Haley, I am loving the Lasik pics! The one of the band-aid eye patches is hands down the best! We want to play again...and we're looking forward to Sunday night. Fun!
Haley, I am with Luara - that band-aid patches picture is hilarious! I want Lasik someday but I don't know if I could sport those patches as well as Andrew!
I love the band-aid patches, too!!
Tell Ray congrats and I'm so glad he is now officially a "visionary man". With those patches, he could try out for Bugs Life 2! Have a great day. Love Ya
Haley, I am very excited to have a new blogging buddy! Way to improvise with the band-aids by the way! I hope Andrew recovers quickly. Oh and thanks for housing little Sammy!
Post a Comment