Wednesday, February 29, 2012

5 Months



Five Months Already!?
At 5 months you are...

- Cuter than Cute!
- LOVE your brother. You laugh at him and love when he gets close enough that you can grab his face and make him squeal. You can't get enough of him, and by the way, the feeling is mutual.
- Are a great eater and a good sleeper.
- When you're ready for bed, only your crib will do. I put you down and you do the rest!
- Making lots of noise. You have a contagious little giggle, and you love to talk.
- Not interested in a bink. I don't think I've even taken one out and tried in over a month.
- Love to be played rough with
- Getting ready for solids, you stare at me while I'm eating. I think you may be jealous.
- Making our hearts melt one day at a time.
WE LOVE YOU!!!!


4 comments:

Jyl... said...

Cute little guy! Love him SOOOO much. XOXOX

The Morgans said...

What already!?! Hes so cute and looks just like bauer!

Fulfilled Mormon Mom said...

Thanks so much, Haley, for calling us to share Griffin's giggle. Contagious is right; such a sweet, happy boy!

Mandy said...

We. Love. Him!