Some pictures from his birthday weekend-- We didn't take pictures of it, but we also took him to the movie house to see Cars2. He loved it, especially when the whole theater sang happy birthday to him, one of the many sweet moments that come from living in a small town! We had a fun filled weekend, loved just celebrating and reflecting on a wonderful 2 years with this little rascal!
Finishing off the night with a nice big bowl of brownies and ice cream-- it's ohhh so good!
Riding in style on his new radio flyer trike. Thanks Gma and Gpa Ellis!
daddy helping teach him how to dominate the new t-ball set, thank grammy and papa

One of our proudest parent moments-- he made a basket by himself and now seems to really have found the touch!
terrorizing the ducks at the park by feeding them wood chips-- oh i love this boy.
My sweetest Bauer,
As I sit here writing this, I truly cannot believe my little angel is 2 years old. I've been really emotional today, thinking about your birth and the little miracle that you really are. It seems like just yesterday that I was 19 years old, just starting to date Andrew when my mom came in to my room-- telling me the news from the doctor and holding me while we cried, unsure of what my future would hold for my dream of motherhood. I am so grateful that you were able to overcome your first couple months of challenges. I'm humbled that my Heavenly Father entrusted me to raise you and love you. I'm in awe at your personality that is just bursting from you. You are learning new things everyday, "cantering" all around, exploring the world with your hands, feet and mouth, and being all boy all the time. Thank you for your kisses and cuddles. Thank you for your dancing that never gets old and for entertaining everyone all the time. Thank you that cheesy smile and for getting sooo excited when I actually understand what you're saying. Thank you for saying "peeese" and folding your arms for family prayer. Thank you for being you, for being soo easy to love, and for teaching me even a small part of what Heavenly Father's love is all about. You are the greatest joy of my life.Happy Birthday Little Man.
love, mama
1 comment:
cute pics! can't believe he's two!!
Post a Comment