







In other news, we are moved-- Hooray. And ALMOST all the boxes are put away---booo. It's a cozy little place and I think we both think it'll feel like home in no time! I'll put pictures up as soon as that Almost all the boxes is as ALL the boxes are put away. Or maybe I won't post any pictures as a way to get you all to come see us...hmmmmm
6 comments:
so cute haley, you look beautiful! what a cute family!
adorable Haley. Makes you miss you already! Even more!
Adorable pictures!! You have a very handsome family.
I hope the move went well and that you make a lot of friends in your new home town.
Gorgeous family pictures! You look so beautiful. I love the picture of you and Bauer. Your couple picture is cute, too. It looks like you'll have a hard time deciding which prints you want.
--Karen Bourne
Very cute! Love them!
As I said on Facebook these pictures are sooo stinkin' cute, they are ALL so great! I'm so impressed! Bauer is still just adorable as ever!
Post a Comment