Also-- many of these videos are long, may possibly make you motion sick, and don't have great lighting. Maybe I start taking more pictures in the morning sunlight, OR turn on some lights-- nah, that would be too easy!
One of Bauer's not so admirable qualities is his inability to be even just moderately messy at meal time. Everytime he eats, he's a MESS with all caps!
Don't worry I did cut his hair later this night-- I didn't cut him and make it look alright! First of many free mommy haircuts I'm sure!
He loves to play on his slide after the bath. However, if you're a jumpy first time mom or grandma, be aware that there is some falling in this video-- no injuries occurred I promise!
Just to prove how rough he likes to play, this video looks like child abuse, but I assure you Bauer had this hiccups from laughing for the rest of the day!
FUN FUN FUN!! What a blast this little boy is!
In other news: Andrew is busy studying for his real-estate exam. He's 2/3 of the way through school and trucking right along. We're soo excited about his future with Real Estate.
Between planning Super Saturday, being Activity Days leader and serving on the Enrichment Committee, teaching kickboxing 2 times a week, getting ready to start teaching preschool 2 times a week and coaching cheer again this year, I stay busy and love every second of all of it! We are soooo grateful for all our opportunities the Lord provides for us and happy we can do it as a family of 3!
4 comments:
wow you are super busy! How do you do it all? Andrew decided not to persue HR huh?
Pantry looks so good.
I vote YES to any video of a baby enjoying a pillow to the face!
I LOVED all these videos!! It's so fun to see him "Live on TV" :) haha It's pretty cute to see that McKennan and him enjoy the same things and have the same distractions...like the camera, and outlet plugs! Bauer is SUCH a stud and looks like so much fun! :)
Post a Comment