Thursday, August 26, 2010

South Carolina!

Last week, Bauer, my mom and I headed to South Carolina to go to one of my best friend's wedding. It was a GREAT time full of catching up, wedding fun, and humidity! I could not have done all the bridal party stuff if it wasn't for my mom so I'm super grateful to her! Bauer was a total trooper and loved all the attention! We had a great time and were thrilled we were able to be there for Ashley's big day.

being a goof-ball in the hotel room!


Mr. and Mrs. Gould!! LOVE THEM! can't wait to see them in October!




toooo cute!



My good friend Courtney from college with one of her twin girls!

totally tuckered out!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The Columbia Temple? I was just there yesterday! We are right on the Georgia/South Carolina boarder. Glad you were able to attend the wedding!!

Gloria said...

How fun! Bauer looks like such a stud, did you get him another hair cut, or did you just do it, because he seriously looks sooo adorable!