Friday, May 21, 2010

SOOOO EXCITED....


Once upon a time, I walked into Chipman Hall, 1103 to be exact, and immediately was a little overwhelmed with this whole BYU experience. My roommate was...different, my room was...small, my life seemed to be...turning upside down. LUCKILY, just a couple doors down, 1107 to be exact, lived this girl who seemed to be pretty cool. At one of the first (of many) awkward ward get-to-know-you activities, we really hit it off and Ashley has been a huge part of my life ever since. From the many trips to Costa Vida, to completely eating it in the snow (saving the E.L. Fudges first and foremost) to the hours of laughter, tears and confiding in each other, I have grown to love this girl so much. I couldn't be more happy for her that she met the man of her dreams and is being married for time and all eternity on August 20th. I'm soooo excited that I'll be able to be there with her on her amazing day! I always tell her this but I honestly couldn't think of anyone who deserves more happiness and blessings in the world. Dan is a lucky man!! CONGRATS!!!

No comments: