So it happened tonight-- mister man finally started to move forward!! He's been so frustrated lately that he could get up on his knees but then not go anywhere!! I can't believe how amazing it is to be a parent and watch your child figure out what his body can do and the world around him. SO FUN! I really have such a sweetheart for a baby!
(warning: this is a pretty long video but he got to his first goal then got excited and went for more!)
(warning: this is a pretty long video but he got to his first goal then got excited and went for more!)
ps- we had a blast in utah thanks for some fun family events and some awesome friends! post about that will come later...
5 comments:
Way to gooooooooooooo Bauer!!! :) I love this, and I love his little kicking legs, he is ready to go go go! :)
Good thing for videos now Andrew can watch!! :)
That's so exciting! Elle was watching it with me and loved it too! I'm sad I didn't get to see you last weekend! Give me a call when you get a chance
So fun to watch. I hadn't looked at your blog in a long time and Bauer has gotten SO big since I last looked. Exciting milestone!
So happy but a little sad to have him getting so big tooo fast - what a precious man he is! ps I love his mom too!
Aren't these wonderful little ones just miraculous?!? Can't imagine how they figure this stuff out.
By the time he grabbed the binkie, I was clapping out loud! Yay, Bauer!!
Post a Comment