Hey Haley! Hopefully you don't find it too creepy that I follow your blog. I can't help it, I think Bauer is the CUTEST baby of all time and I love his name! You guys look like you're doing so great, I wish I would have kept in touch better! We're moving back to Oregon in June, maybe we'll see more of each other! I definitely need to meet this baby. -Kelsey
Uh-oh....is Bauer showing a predeliction for b-ball instead of football? Isn't it wonderful to see an athlete without all the body art? HEE He's so super-cute, and in the picture in the upper lefthand corner, he looks JUST like his Daddy at that age! Go, Bauer! We love you and miss you all!
3 comments:
hahaha love these! TOO stinkin cute :)
Hey Haley! Hopefully you don't find it too creepy that I follow your blog. I can't help it, I think Bauer is the CUTEST baby of all time and I love his name! You guys look like you're doing so great, I wish I would have kept in touch better! We're moving back to Oregon in June, maybe we'll see more of each other! I definitely need to meet this baby. -Kelsey
Uh-oh....is Bauer showing a predeliction for b-ball instead of football? Isn't it wonderful to see an athlete without all the body art? HEE He's so super-cute, and in the picture in the upper lefthand corner, he looks JUST like his Daddy at that age! Go, Bauer! We love you and miss you all!
Post a Comment