Saturday, April 10, 2010

Birthday projects...

I'm sooo glad I have sooo many nieces and nephews so I can have an excuse to sew sew sew!!
Remember: I'm totally new at this and need sooo much practice, but i decided I needed to take pictures of all my projects so I could look back at my progress so...

A super cute apron for Miss Brinley turning the big 4!!!

A matchbox car holder (with no pattern I might add) for Lukers who is turning ONE!!
I totally stole this idea from someone on etsy. It's like one of those crayon holders that roll up, except for little cars--I'm sure his older brothers will get more use of it for right now, but hopefully Luke will enjoy it when he gets a little older.

so fun!!!

5 comments:

The Armitage Family said...

Dang girl! You are so talented! Keep posting pics of your projects :) I love em!

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

I'm so impressed! Good work! That's so fun!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I want the pattern for that adorable apron!

Jyl... said...

You're the BEST!!!!! Now stop being so crafty and making me look bad :) LOVE YOU

Mandy said...

When are you going to open your own etsy shop? Nice work girly...can you come do some crafty projects with me?