Friday, February 12, 2010

B is for Bestest!

I was telling a friend yesterday how much fun Bauer is. It's true, I feel very badly that everyone can't be Bauer's mom! He's soooo fun and melts my heart day after day. He's sooo funny and his laugh is contagious. I don't know what I did for 23 years without him in my life!
Here's some pictures I've taken recently. Don't worry, that one in the middle is the 8th wonder, how can you get poop on your tricep?? I don't know, but he was just giggling when we were trying to clean him up!


3 comments:

The Tay-Hoo Kid said...

That grosses me out, for real.

The Armitage Family said...

What a cutie! But the poo? How do they manage? Londyn was sick a couple months ago... and seriously. Sick-nasty.

Gloria said...

B is for BLUE! His blue eyes are to die for! :) He is such a lil cutie I can't believe how big he is getting and how FAST this is all going!