Monday, January 18, 2010

Growin' Up

Bauer and I took advantage of the clear day we were having and took a walk around the neighborhood. Bauer was excited to not have to go in his carseat for the walk, he got to ride in his stroller "big-boy" style!



6 comments:

Gloria said...

LOVE these pictures, how FUN that he got to go play at the park and play on a SWING! :) Thanks for updating!!!!! :)

Sotutus said...

He looks just like your DAD!!

Shellie Silliman said...

What a sweetie - I love that boy - I miss him :( I will be home soon Mister!

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

He is changing so much! So cute! I am jealous that you got to go outside for a walk today!

Fulfilled Mormon Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fulfilled Mormon Mom said...

Just when I thought he was just the MOST adorable.....new pictures show he's even more adorable than that! WHAT a cutie-pie. And precocious...he's on a laptop!! Haley, thanks for giving him a lovely day "out." Miss you all.