OH congrats thats so exciting!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I am so freakin excited. What's your address? I've got a package with your name on it :)
OHHHHH MY Goodness! How exciting and lil baby boy!!! Congrats!
Wahoooo!!!! Baby boys are pretty much the best and I'm so excited for you and Andrew! He's going to be such a cute little guy! Congratulations!!!!!
COngrats!!! So excited for you!!
Congratulations!!! Boys are soooo much fun!
Congrats Haley! I had no idea! Mandy didn't tell me! Hope all is well. Another boy in the family eh?
What is this?!!!! Congrats my dear ones!!! That is so exciting! I knew IT would be a boy! I'm so excited for you guys!! And me...the godmother and all. YAY!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OH congrats thats so exciting!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I am so freakin excited. What's your address? I've got a package with your name on it :)
OHHHHH MY Goodness! How exciting and lil baby boy!!! Congrats!
Wahoooo!!!! Baby boys are pretty much the best and I'm so excited for you and Andrew! He's going to be such a cute little guy! Congratulations!!!!!
COngrats!!! So excited for you!!
Congratulations!!! Boys are soooo much fun!
Congrats Haley! I had no idea! Mandy didn't tell me! Hope all is well. Another boy in the family eh?
What is this?!!!! Congrats my dear ones!!! That is so exciting! I knew IT would be a boy! I'm so excited for you guys!! And me...the godmother and all. YAY!!!
Post a Comment