Saturday, January 24, 2009

All this rain makes me think of...


All this rain in Provo makes me think of.............. PORTLAND!!!!

The rain never bothered me as a child, I don't think I noticed it much. But the last couple days it's been raining here in the valley and I can't help but think I'm back home!! Oh how I miss the clean air, the rain, and the green of Portland (not to mention the people who live there!)

5 comments:

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

I was thinking about you this weekend while it was raining. I was seriously wondering if you felt like you were home. Instead of feeling like you were home, you wished you were home. I hope you had a good weekend anyway.

Mike and Lauren said...

I'm so excited for you guys to find out if you're having a boy or girl!! I've been thinking of you!

campbellster said...

so...i found your blog haley!!! haha! i just got one too! any new news???? baby gender maybe???? let a girl know please!!!

Erin said...

I remember thinking the same thing when it was raining. I love the northwest!

Lindsey said...

I saw your blog on Ashley's. Holy cow.. CONGRATS on the baby! That is soo exciting. Hope you are feeling okay!