Wednesday, August 27, 2008

OREGON!

A bit to our dismay, we're back from our WONDERFUL vacation to visit my family in Portland. It was so much fun and we were so grateful to be able to take some time away from our little life and be with family! Here's some pictures from our adventure:
This is the beautiful place I grew up in:

We did lots of playing with very ADORABLE children!:




We went to the beach to welcome in sister Mandy who walked in the Portland to Coast Relay!:


And we went on the Wilamette River on Jeff and Jyl's boat: we hit up the wakeboarding and the rope swing:






On this vacation I realized just how bad we are at taking pictures! We'll have to work on that.

THANKS SILLIMAN CLAN FOR AN AMAZING TIME~! WE LOVE YOU ALL!

3 comments:

Rivr Media Studios said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jyl... said...

We miss you two already.

Josh and Lar said...

I'm waiting for a post of the volcano cake!!!