HEALTHY CHOICE FUDGE BARS...
I know what you're thinking...when it only has 90 calories, how can it be good right? WRONG. These little buggars are my new favorite! They not only give you that chocolate fix (yea the one I've been longing for far too much lately) but they taste great, they don't create dishes and they're cold! I call that the perfect recipe for summer dessert greatness. Thanks Mandy for helping me rediscover them in the grocery store today!
7 comments:
Okay, yum! I am definitely buying those this week!
Amen, sister!!!
Oh hello! I am spying on you! Hows it going?
These look sooo yummy right now. I think Mike and I are going to take a little grocery trip...love ya!
that's always been a hit at my house in the summer time!!!
A good purchase Liz...but I'm staying with the cheap store brand...only 10 calories more...I guess I'll have to swim 4 more laps than you!
So I specifically looked for these at Macey's today and I couldn't find them. I was so disappointed. I'll have to try Albertson's or Smith's!!!
Post a Comment