
pandora.com is the newest, coolest thing. I would be very ungrateful if I didn't stop right here and thank the one and only Eric "sodapop" Cottrell. He and I both spend a lot of time in the McKay Lab on campus. I ran into him up there on Thursday and knowing that (unlike me) he's intune with the cool stuff going on in the world. So I asked him about some internet radio thing I had heard about. I love listening to music, I don't know the music industry that well and there's not like one artist I love, I just like to have on whatever I'm in the mood for. So he came over to my computer and got pandora up and running. This is the best thing that has happened to my entertainment life since the boyz 2 men concert with my sisters when I was in 3rd grade. It asks you to enter an artist (I put in Norah Jones because I was in the mood for calm and "pretty") then it plays whoever you put in and artists that sound similar. I didn't know the songs it was playing but I loved every single one of them. It even tells you the artist and song it's currently playing so you can look them up if you like them. It's the best! Today I turned it on loud and let it play while I was cleaning the house. If you're like me and have grown out a lot of your cd's, it's a great way to spice up your music life in a super simple way. Try it out!!
4 comments:
Seriously the best thing ever!!! My computer crashed a few weeks ago and I lost all of the music I've accumulated over the years. Life saver :-)... Try not to kill us tomorrow during kick boxing... oh wait :-) it's a good hurt. I know.
Fun! I'll have to give it a try. I'm not very up to date with all the latest gadgets and gizmos, so this is great!
I love love love pandora!
You are MY lifeline to the "cool" world - thanks for the update, I'll check it out. It's kind of like when you informed me that rolled bangs were no longer in. Keeping me cool. Love ya
Post a Comment