Ok so my friend Karen had this on her blog and it was funny so I thought I'd try it. All you do is google your name with the word "needs" after it. Here's a few of mine...
"Haley needs a sister": funny that this would be the first one to show up! It's true. My sisters are my best friends in the whole wide world. They are together in Portland and somedays it feels like they are worlds away!! Hopefully someday it'll only be a hop skip and a jump to see them! I love and miss them SOOO much!
"Haley needs to get noticed": no way! I have an amazing support system. They are so quick to recognize when I'm working hard and doing good things (and bad things for that matter! I'm the youngest, I'm always being watched) My mother-in-law is especially good at noticing (and thanking me) for my accomplishments, big or small, and for all the little things in my life. Thanks Gayle!!
"Haley needs to grow up": haha. this one couldn't be more true! I have a theory that just because I'm married doesn't mean I have to be an adult yet! well...it sorta does. The adults in my childhood were right, being an adult isn't all fun and games. It is a lot fun and games, but it's a lot of making important decisions and figuring things out on your own. And we're not even in the real world yet! heaven help us! haha.
"Haley needs to keep her hands to herself": don't tell my students cause this was one of my classroom rules during practicuum but it's probably true. I am far more "huggy" and cuddly than Andrew is. He probably wishes we had this as a house rule- consequences and all!
"Haley needs to find some outside interests": it's not about finding them! I have lots, I just need more hours in the day! I would love to perfect my cooking/baking skills, take oprah's new earth classes, do more crafts, and read more-- BUT this whole school and work thing is a little time consuming!
"Haley needs to chillax": yea that fully says chillax! But it's true. Sometimes I find myself getting worked up about the stupidest things! I need to stop more, take a deep breath and let things roll off me! That'll be my mantra for the week.
YOUR TURN!
5 comments:
So Emily and I tried this, and mine didn't turn out as good as yours, the first few were: "Jessica needs to stop dressing like a slut" "Jessica needs a man tonight" and "Jessica needs backup and to tone it down!"
mine said..
"Mandy needs a knight in shining armour" (no joke, it was the first one). "Mandy needs medication" (haha - me?). "Mandy needs pumping up" (a little too scary how accurate this one is!) Thanks for the idea...fun to play along.
La
Mine was stupid but Jeff was really funny. We also looked up Andrew's and we liked how it says "he needs a belt..." "he desperately needs a belt". Jeff's said "...needs to fix my cocker" "Jeff needs fish food"
Funny, I LOVE YOU
Hey Haley! Cute blog! I just saw Tara's and now yours, I'm glad we can keep in touch with our freshman girls through blogs :) You and Andrew look like you're having a lot of fun and you're so cute together!
I'm offended. Doesn't Haley need Sam?
Post a Comment