Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's Time For A Little Retinal Correction


Saturday, February 23rd at 2:00 pm Andrew will go under the...LASER! That's right- his dreams are coming true- he's finally getting Lasik. Now I won't step on his glasses and he will be able to play ball with the big boys without having to worry about his spectacles! Pictures and updates will come soon!

7 comments:

Sam said...

Oh my gosh I'm so excited I can barely contain myself! This possibly has the potential of being as good as banana extravaganzas!!

Jyl... said...

YIPEE!!!! Welcome to the blogger's world. I can't wait to see more. I LOVE YOU

Mandy said...

What a surprise. Good to see a little peer pressure still gets to you! Way to give in Hay! And it's looking up to be a winner of a blog. Tell Andrew good luck this Sat. We luv ya.
Mandy and the boyz

Karen said...

WOW! Kevin has wanted Lasik...I'm not so sure about the laser shooting in my eye!:) Good luck.

Dawn said...

I am so glad that you stated a blog! I really love blogs and blogging. And I think that marriage itself is blog worthy. Think of all the adventures we'd miss if we waited for babies!!

Jyl... said...

I MISS YOU

Nicole said...

Yay! I'm so happy you joined the blogging thang! So funny how you were just telling me that you and your husband swore you wouldn't until you had kids. Well, glad you joined the dark side! ;)